Technical Sales Engineer
We are looking for a self-starter technical sales engineer to deliver the desired customer service experience. The position holder will have the responsibility to develop the customer portfolio, coordinate the commercial strategies and the sales activity with a further goal to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention, and increases profitability.
The figure will report to the Commercial Director.
▪ He/She will assist the Commercial Department in the elaboration of the commercial strategy and in the definition of the specific marketing plan for the area.
▪ Ensuring the preparation of the budget and the achievement of the sales objectives in the area of competence.
▪ He/She will be personally in charge of relations with main and potential customers.
▪ He/She will have to develop relationships with local associations, governmental and administrative bodies and monitor the market to identify new business opportunities.
▪ Providing trainings, service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
▪ Providing trainings and technical support to the internal customer (International Sales Team & Customer Service).
▪ Providing everything about the support on site to customers (installation, commissioning, maintenance, and test tasks)
▪ Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
▪ Visiting existing and potential clients in the areas of competence, both on their own initiative and on the recommendation of the commercial structure.
▪ To train and update our customers commercially and technically.
▪ Participating in the definition of the business policies of the company, the characteristics of the products and the type of customer to whom to direct commercial actions.
▪ Attending fairs and seminars.
▪ In the exercise of his/her duties, he/she must constantly relate with colleagues in the SERVICE office.
▪ Proven field service experience
▪ From good to excellent knowledge of the English language is an eligibility criterion.
▪ Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
▪ Familiarity with IT tools and applications
- Milan HQ or Home Based (Europe)
Send your C.V. at: email@example.com or fill the form