EXPORT SALES MANAGER
CIAS Elettronica, a leading company in the production and marketing of security systems as part of a research plan for company growth: EXPORT SALES MANAGER.
The position holder will have the responsibility to develop the customer portfolio, coordinate the commercial strategies and the sales activity in the geographical area of competence abroad.
Reporting to the Sales Department, he/she will be engaged in the following activities:
- Visiting existing and potential clients in the areas of competence, both on their own initiative and on the recommendation of the commercial structure.
- Management of specifications and verification of the various phases of the sales pipeline.
- To train and update our customers commercially and technically.
- Participating in the definition of the business policies of the company, the characteristics of the products and the type of customer to whom to direct commercial actions.
- Attending fairs and seminars.
- Ensuring the preparation of the budget and the achievement of the sales objectives in the area of competence.
- He/She will assist the Commercial Department in the elaboration of the commercial strategy and in the definition of the specific marketing plan for the area.
- He/She will be personally in charge of relations with main and potential customers.
- He/She will have to develop relationships with local associations, governmental and administrative bodies and monitor the market to identify new business opportunities.
- In the exercise of his/her duties, he/she must constantly relate with colleagues in the TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE office, given the technical nature of the product proposed by Cias Elettronica
Milan HQ or Home Based (Europe)
Send your C.V. at: email@example.com or fill the form