International Training & Field Service Technician
- Providing trainings, service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Providing trainings and technical support to the internal customer (International Sales Team & Customer Service).
- Create troubleshooting instructions
- Providing everything about the support on site to customers (installation, commissioning, maintenance and test tasks)
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
We are looking for a self-starter International Training & Field service technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
The International Training & Field service technician will report to the International Sales Director.
- Provide Sales Team technical quote analysis
- Work directly with various internal customers (including: Marketing, Customer Service, Sales, Quality, etc.)
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Provide everything about the support on site to customers (installation, commissioning, maintenance and test tasks)
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with sales & technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Proven field service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test and service technical equipment
- From good to excellent knowledge of the English language is an eligibility criterion.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with IT tools and applications
- Technical degree or certification
Milan HQ or Home Based (Europe)
Send your C.V. at: email@example.com or fill the form