We are hiring a BDM for the US branch
Be aware we just opened a brand-new office and warehouse in Miami.
We are now hiring a BDM for the US branch.
The BDM reports to CIAS' Commercial Director based in Italy, and is responsible for activities related to profitably increasing existing client revenue and establishing plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the assigned Federal States and in Central and South America.
• Maintaining and increasing sales of CIAS’ products
• Setting and reaching sales targets and goals set for your area
• Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
• Directly managing the relationships with customers
• Servicing the needs of your existing customers
• Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
• Developing sales strategies and setting targets
• Initiating and coordinating the development of action plans to penetrate new markets in US and LATAM as well
• Compiling and analyzing sales figures
• Collecting customer feedback and market research
• Reporting to worldwide sales director based in the headquarter in Milan
• Keeping up to date with products and competitors
• Organizing and participating in exhibitions, industry events and trade shows
• Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed
• Preparing comprehensive RFP responses, including: technical descriptions, pricing, site and implementation drawings, specifications, company information and any other information
required by the RFPs
• Offering basic technical assistance on products
• Scanning Vertical Markets (Energy, Transportation, Critical Infrastructures, Military, etc…) for projects opportunities
• 5-7 years of experience in Business Development Management
• A minimum of 2-3 years of successful sales experience in the security systems marketplace
• Basic understanding of security technologies
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently, motivated by successfully achieving stretch goals and objectives
• English is a requirement, Spanish is a strong advantage
• Preferable based in Miami/Florida
Send your curriculum to: email@example.com.
Comments are closed.