Synapses goes beyond video analysis!.
We developed SYNAPSES inspired by the market need to integrate video systems with perimeter security devices. SYNAPSES is a new “super-sensor” system which, thanks to embedded AI, can harmonize the performance of the whole anti-intrusion solution of the external perimeter.
SYNAPSES IN 5 POINTS
1. neural connection between video analytics and perimeter sensors
2. self-adaptation of the perimeter sensors’ sensitivity depending on the identified target
3. management of perimeter areas with video analytics and deep learning criteria
4. reduction of nar (nuisance alarm rate) and increase of pod (probability of detection) like never before
5. it can be integrated in existing cctv or perimeter systems
«FUZZY» INTERACTION BETWEEN VIDEO AREAS <> CIAS DIGITAL SENSORS
The FoV (Field Of View) of the single connected camera can be divided into 8 freely configurable areas and can be combined with 32 field sensors. SYNAPSES is able to distinguish within the video stream (stream via RTSP IP) the presence of different targets called “Classes”: man, animal, car, truck and other important targets that can generate alarms. This information is sent to the connected sensors which will change the previously set detection thresholds to calibrate them accordingly. The result of this neural connectivity is an enhancement of detection rate along with a higher discrimination of false alarms.
HOW DOES SYNAPSES WORK?
SYNAPSES classifies moving objects through Deep Learning video analysis, dynamically adapting the thresholds of CIAS digital sensors.
If the moving object is classified as an animal, SYNAPSES warns the sensor to lower the sensitivity threshold to avoid false alarms.
If the moving object is classified as a man, SYNAPSES warns the sensor to raise the alert thresholds increasing the probability of detection.
- 1 video channel supported in input (Full HD)
- Up to 8 areas of video analytics with Deep Learning
- Up to 4 sensors to be combined to each of the 8 areas
- Configurable from any browser via on-edge Web-server
- Remote software update
- Area and sensors’ status display via output video stream
- 1 Video Stream channel in RTSP output
- 5V-2.5A power supply with dedicated power supply
- Environmental class I - Indoor (5 ° C / +40 ° C)
- Possibility of monitoring via IB-SYSTEM IP or IB-SYSTEM-LITE
- Possibility of mounting on DIN rail support
Presentation Live "SYNAPSES"