CIAS QUALITY POLICY
CIAS Elettronica has been operating for over fortyfive years with the mission of developing, producing and providing technically advanced and reliable anti-intrusion systems to the security market. Our goal is to become a reference point in our field of activity, our scope is to develop products and cutting-edge technological solutions which define us reliable providers of security systems.
In order to keep up with technological evolution, constantly improving our procedures to ensure our customers’ satisfaction in the years, we commit to:
- develop a careful analysis of customer needs and apply the logic of risk-based thinking at all company levels
- employ specialized and competent technical personnel, aware of the importance of their work for the satisfaction of all our customers and stakeholders
- offer our customers a complete service and avant-garde hardware and software solutions
- ensure quick and effective after-sales assistance
- provide our customers with technologically advanced and reliable products, thanks to our consolidated experience and know-how
- support distributors and installers with technical solutions which can meet various types of projects thus simplifying their work
We are fully aware that Quality is a fundamental tool to continuously improve our offer and our work. Therefore we operate a Quality Management System that allows us to guarantee the compliance of our products with the applicable laws and regulations, as well as to the highest quality standards set by our company.
UNI EN ISO 9001:2015
CIAS has always been focused on providing quality products and services. An obvious example is the manufacturing procedures of our products:
Before being placed on the market, CIAS detectors undergo four different tests:
- Test on individual components
- Test on assembled components
- Climate tests
- Test on the range of finished products
IMQ Allarm Brand
CIAS has been certifying its products for several years by the Institute of the Quality Mark - IMQ. CIAS is therefore in possession of the “IMQ Allarmi” mark at the highest grade
CIAS products are all compliant with the European legislation concerning the CE marking. Compliance was confirmed by electromagnetic compatibility tests carried out in accredited laboratories
CIAS microwave detectors have been certified by the Ministries of Post and Telecommunications in France, Germany (CETECOM certified), Great Britain, Italy, Holland, Sweden, Switzerland, Poland, Czech Republic
CIAS microwave detectors have been certified in Canada (IC - Industrial Canada certificate), and USA (FCC - Federal Communication Commission certificate).