In order to apply for a technical assistance on our protective products you will need to download the “APPLICATION FORM” here available.
Note: The form is pc editable for convenience and clarity.
Click on the button to download remote technical support software to obtain our Service department help.
NEW REPAIR PROCEDURE
Further to the process improvements of recent years and with the help of its Customers, CIAS today is able to guarantee for more than 90% of the repaired products a delivery time ex-works not exceeding 10 days from receipt of the item itself, or acceptance of the repair quotation - where required.
With a view to further improvement of services and greater efficiency, you will find below the new rules that will regulate the conditions for sending products to and from repair as of 1st August 2019.
- The Customer who needs to send material for repair, must first fill-in and send to firstname.lastname@example.org the Cias RMA form, which can be downloaded here. Note: we suggest to edit the module from a PC for greater convenience and clarity.
- In order to speed up the procedure, the RMA form must report a description of the presumed fault and the exact identification of the item, by entering the code of the entire product or the code and serial number shown on the destructible label affixed to the relevant electronic circuit, cavity, mechanical part or other. see example :
- The Customer will then be sent a confirmation of acceptance with an RMA number, automatically generated by our system, which will report all repair costs for out-of-warranty items. The actual costs will then be adjusted and invoiced only after a check of the received material. (Under warranty YES or NO, congruence of received codes, quantity, etc.). Should the customer send any material that does not correspond to what previously listed in the RMA form, CIAS will communicate the adjustments.
- The Customer's shipment document for repair purpose must display the assigned RMA number. The same number must be clearly visible on the outside of each package.
- Repairs will be performed FREE OF CHARGE on all products IN WARRANTY with the exception of those which, after the control procedure, will be found fully functional and without any faults. In this case a net cost of € 30.00 (excluding VAT) per item will be applied. This will cover CIAS costs of management, check and the return shipment.
- For the products OUT OF WARRANTY, repairs will be carried out against payment, applying the costs shown in our current Repair List. To request it, send an email to: email@example.com.
- All products repaired or inspected will be returned with the latest Firmware update.
- Products that have exceeded 10 YEARS OF LIFE (the date of production written on the destructible label is binding) or that suffered a damage due to over-voltage, presence of water or any other serious damages that make the repair impossible or unsafe, will be returned as "Irreparable". Also in this case a fixed management cost of € 30.00 (excluding VAT) per item will be applied.
- The transport costs are charged to the Customer when sending the material. The return will be at CIAS’ charge.
- The material to be repaired must be sent to the warehouse address: CIAS Elettronica Srl, Via Don Luigi Sturzo, 15, I-23887 Olgiate Molgora - Lecco